Yes, you read that right. That is just what we are looking for!
Here’s the thing. We have this great tool that we have been working on for a long time, that we are using to run our own business. And it is fabulous! At least we think so (we hold our own ability to judge fabulousness in high esteem).
So we are looking for some keen starteruppers to join us on this adventure
What is the deal?
- The deal is that we provide you with access to our cloud software (beta version) in return for your feedback directly via the software itself. Read more of the details here. That’s it. A straight swap.
Why are we focusing on startups?
- Getting an established business to switch software is hard work. We are not afraid of hard work, but we are willing to put that effort in when we have some positive case histories with businesses other than our own who are using the software. It makes sense; anyone who is going to take a risk and switch will want some evidence and we have to work hard now the create that evidence. Hence our keenness on startups!
- Startups, generally speaking, and not swimming in cash! So this is a deal that could help out in those first cash-strapped months.
- Startups, especially now, are generally operated by smart, savvy, motivated, curious, energetic, calculated risk takers. People who are not afraid of learning-curves, and who do not collapse in hysterics if a bug turns up in the software. Who get how it is when you are starting something new.
What kind of business do you need to be?
- Your business needs have a team – small or big doesn’t matter, but definitely a team.
- Your business needs a good strong team ethic. Our software is all about sharing. If only some of your workload will go into the software and the rest on your private Evernote, or post-it notes inside your wallet/purse, it will not work.
- You need to speak good English! Just for the moment we are focusing on English-speaking countries, or English-speaking businesses, as we need our initial communication to be efficient and precise and FAST. Also our software is only available in English and Italian right now.
- You need to be a little bit smart and demanding (in a nice way) about your work. We are not looking for compliments about the software (although we will of course accept those); we are looking for people who will say it like is, without shouting.
What kind of industry do you need to be in?
- Any. The only things we would add is that we have some modules that will be very attractive to Social Media Agencies and businesses that handle their own social media communications. But we are happy to hear from anyone at all.
Advantages of joining us?
- In this early phase of release, we are going to be listening hard to every single word you say, and taking into account your requests for modifications and other developments. That inevitably becomes more laggy in later release stages, those who get on board first will have our total and undivided attention!
- We are not looking for free short-term testers who we will cut loose at a later stage. We are looking for partners to go forward with us into the future, who will continue to use our product free of charge, will providing us with critical feedback. That’s a fair deal.
- We are located in Florence, Italy and we talk a lot about good food, wine, gelato and coffee, Renaissance art work, astounding 15th century architecture. Our small talk is simply fascinating.
Disadvantages of joining us
- [empty space]